Own a Garage Kings Floor Coating Franchise
See why so many people are looking to UPGRADE their garage floors with THE Garage Kings Franchise
Garage Kings is quickly becoming the dominant custom garage flooring franchise in the United States and Canada. Homeowners are converting their dusty, cluttered garages into livable spaces, rental properties, showrooms, man caves, and more. Increasingly, they are turning to Garage Kings for this transformation and the surge in interest has created a potentially lucrative business for aspiring entrepreneurs. Garage Kings is your opportunity to become an early adopter in a newly emerging segment in the $450-billion home remodelling industry, and master a simple, proven business model with long-term growth potential and exceptional support — all while doing what you love.
“If you’ve been looking for a simple, fun business, now is a great time to join Garage Kings,” says Mark Foster, President of Garage Kings. “We believe that there aren’t enough people doing what they love every single day, and that’s the reason we created this company. This is a new and emerging industry, and you can really make a positive difference in your life by becoming an early adopter. This is a very affordable business to own, and a very simple business to master. That was intentional. We want to help as many entrepreneurs as we can go into business for themselves, and as we continue to grow across the country, our superior product, exceptional customer experience and passionate franchisees are going to make us the dominant brand in this space.”
*MarketWatch, “Home Remodelling is a $450 Billion Market, and It’s Only Going to Get Bigger,”
We believe in opportunity unlimited.. That you get out of business what you put into it, and that following a proven roadmap is way better than going at it on your own. This is the moment you stop talking about it and start doing it.
Watch this short testimonials video from some of our happy Garage Kings Franchise Owners.
Own a Business That Won't Break the Bank
Garage Kings was founded so that entrepreneurs can realize their dreams of going into business for themselves, and live a life that they’re passionate about. Garage Kings has a low monthly royalty because we want to be sure you keep more of the money you make.
- Initial Franchise Fee: $65,000 ($57,500 + $7,500 training fee)
- Total Investment: $97,250 - $269,500
- Liquidity Requirement: $100,000
- Financing: Available through our partnership with Guidant Financial
Training & Support
Our team will help you get up and running with a proven system including equipment, materials, training, marketing and more. Already have gear? Perfect! We will customize your startup package for where you are today.
As part of the Garage Kings franchise network, our training staff will work with you to develop your market, complete projects and more. Plug in to our proven systems and processes to lead the epoxy flooring business in your area.
Are you ready to take the next step?
THE GARAGE KINGS INVESTMENT
~ INVEST IN YOUR SUCCESS ~
Some franchise opportunities need different levels of investment.
A pretty typical restaurant can cost anywhere from $300k to upwards of $1 million!
When you’ve decided to start a business, we know you have options. Do you do it on your own or join a franchise? On your own, you will have to learn the hard lessons of how to make it in an industry on your own. With a franchise, you’re surrounded by amazing people that are rooting for your success, and you're backed by support, systems, and a great brand. It’s a smart way to start a business.
At Garage Kings, we’ve kept the cost of starting up as affordable as possible. We believe more good people should be in business for themselves. We do what we can to make that dream a reality.
Type of Expenditure
Initial Franchise Fee
Construction/Remodelling Leasehold Improvements
Initial Equipment Package
Initial Product Order
GK Work Vehicle/GK Storage Trailer
Office Equipment, Fixtures, Décor, Supplies and Furnishings
Computer Hardware & Software
Wages, Transportation and Lodging during Initial Training
Advertising & Marketing
Epoxy Flooring Installation License
Additional Funds – 3 Months
Total Estimated Investment Range
- THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE THE OFFER OR SALE OF A FRANCHISE. THE OFFER AND SALE OF A FRANCHISE CAN ONLY BE MADE AFTER DELIVERY AND RECEIPT OF GARAGE KINGS FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT (FDD).
- CERTAIN STATES (CALIFORNIA, HAWAII, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, MARYLAND, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, NEW YORK, NORTH DAKOTA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH DAKOTA, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON AND WISCONSIN) REQUIRE THE REGISTRATION OF A FRANCHISE OFFER BEFORE THE FRANCHISOR CAN ADVERTISE OR OFFER THE FRANCHISE IN THAT STATE. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF ONE OF THESE STATES, ARE RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE IN ONE OF THESE STATES, OR INTEND TO OPERATE A FRANCHISE IN ANY OF THESE STATES, WE WILL NOT OFFER YOU A FRANCHISE UNLESS AND UNTIL WE HAVE COMPLIED WITH ALL APPLICABLE PRE-SALE REGISTRATION AND/OR DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS NOT AN OFFERING IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK. AN OFFERING CAN ONLY BE MADE IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK BY A PROSPECTUS FIRST FILED WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. SUCH FILING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW.
OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT, ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT AT WWW.DBO.CA.GOV.